- Poti Free Industrial Zone - is the first TAX FREE area in Georgia and the Caucasus region, which is a dynamically developing as regional trade and manufacturing hub. Poti FIZ is the only free zone in the country where the Georgian Government holds a nominal share.
- The strategic location of Poti FIZ, expressed in proximity to the Poti Sea Port, with direct access to the international rail and highways and along the ancient Silk Road, gives Poti FIZ the unique advantage of being a hub connecting international trade corridors, which in turn promotes the rapid movement of cargo in the region.
- With tax benefits granted to Poti FIZ, companies registered within Poti FIZ successfully run trade/manufacturing business, including import / re-export / export procedures; Companies in Poti FIZ produce and distribute various types of goods, which are supplied to Georgia, CIS region and international markets.
- Manufacturing companies enjoy Free Trade Agreements signed between Georgia and different countries, allowing them to obtain preferential certificates of origin MADE IN GEORGIA, including EURO1 and ST1 for goods produced for various markets in Poti FIZ.
- We offer you quick registration of the company, Licenses – according to the business activity, long-term warehousing and land lease, modern infrastructure and 24/7 custom services with “Single Window” concept. Poti FIZ team is constantly developing services and infrastructure, which are aimed to establish Poti FIZ as a attractive trade and industrial hub in the region.